Our Process - What to Expect
1. INITIAL MEETING - Our first step begins with a personal meeting to learn more about each other and your project. We will discuss your dreams, ideas, needs, concerns, schedules, and budget so that we can create preliminary designs for you.
2. DESIGN AND PRICING - At our second meeting we will review the preliminary designs and provide you with the estimated cost for the project along with contract terms including payment schedules and project phasing.
3. CONTRACT SIGNING - Our contract will contain a start and completion date, step-by-step detailed description of the complete project, and payment schedules. Note that you have the right to cancel the contract without penalty or obligation within three business days after signing it.
4. THE CONSTRUCTION PROCESS - This is the phase where all the time and planning comes together and the fun begins as your ideas, hopes, and dreams start to become a reality. We begin by finalizing the drawings and specifications and obtain your general building permit. Next as the construction progresses, we will keep you informed throughout the process so any necessary decisions can be implemented seamlessly. At this point revisions will be done as a signed change order and carefully recorded to keep everyone on the same page.
5. COMPLETION - Simply put, we want your complete satisfaction. Our business success depends on it. Not only do we want to be your contractor of choice for your current project, but for future projects as well. You will be proud to tell your family and friends that Drake Building and Remodeling, LLC made your dream come true.
Drake Building & Remodeling, LLC | Higganum, CT | (860) 803-0340 | email@example.com
State Certified Home Improvement Contractor HIC 0638918